Monday, January 18, 2016

Website or Blog Which One Should An Author Call Home by C.H. Admirand

The title of this blog says it all today. There are days when I'm so conflicted and confused as to where readers would prefer to go...an author's website, their blog(s), Facebook, Twitter, or their author page at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.

I played around with creating a new blog that might take the place of my website, but then had trouble repointing the DNS info etc. to my domain...yes technology isn't always my friend. Long and gory story. LOL!

Sooo, then I refreshed my website when doing an update and was surprised when my DH asked if Facebook wasn't the first destination for Readers. I honestly couldn't answer him, since social media isn't exactly my forte. Those of you who know me, are laughing right now...and so you should. :)

In the hopes of getting the word out to Readers in a timely and efficient manner, I'd love your input. 

Where do you go to get release dates/info for your favorite authors?

Thanks!!!

Slainte'
C.H.





No comments:

Post a Comment