Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Paddy's Day and March/April Contest by C.H. Admirand

And will ye be wearin' a bit o' Kelly green in the mornin'? 

I will, along with my favorite Leprechaun pin my Grandmother gave to me years ago. My sisters and I each received one of the jointed pins, one played the concertina, one played a tin whistle, and mine plays the fiddle. I also have my Grandmother's shamrock pin, it's lost a bunch of the pearls, but I wear it anyway ;)

I love these pins!



I love adding a pot of Shamrocks to my kitchen greenery. The ones from last year have one or two leggy stems left and a bloom or two, so I picked up this one the other day. ;)


Here's a pic of my happy window. Pixie Daffodils, a bit of Pothos I'm trying to root, and two plants from my Mom's funeral last year, an English Ivy and a succulent ... not sure what it is. 


In Honor of St. Patrick's Day, I'm running a contest from today, March 16th through April 16th, 2015 on my FB Author Page - leave a comment with your name and email address to enter to win a signed copy of The Irish Westerns Volume 1. Good Luck!





I'd like to leave you with one of my family's favorite Irish Sayings:

 
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.





Sláinte!
C.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment