Thursday, March 19, 2015

Energized, Not Hungry, No More Carb Cravings, and a Contest for Spring by C.H. Admirand

Sounds too good to be true? Well trust me, this old bat has been working her buttski off ever since I saw the infomercial for Autumn Calabrese's 21 Day Fix.

Her philosophy is that it takes 21 days to break a bad habit. My carb cravings and lack of exercise program were definitely a bad habit and slowly doing me in. I decided to give her 21 Day Fix a try and am hooked!

Don't get me wrong, it is hard work, but after a family friend took a group photo of my sisters, brother, and I at my niece's baby shower in February (which I deleted myself out of ... YIKES!), I thought wow, who is that overweight woman on the end wearing my fabulous velvet burnout jacket!?! Sad to say it was me. WAS ... love that word ;)

Her fix is to break the bad habit of being out of balance with your portions of veggies, fruits, proteins, carbs, etc. and not exercising. Filling the color-coded containers each day is a breeze and takes the worry out of counting calories or points; and the daily 30 minute workouts are fun. You do them with or without the music. 7 different exercise routines.

The workouts are not for the faint of heart, but there is a different one every day and after completing the first 21 days, I lost ten pounds and 15 and 1/2 inches! Color me happy. I just started my second round of 21 days because my energy level is up and I feel amazing. I didn't realize just how badly I had been feeling. Weird, right?

I'm keeping up with the workouts far better than week one. Yeah, let's not go there right now. But I never gave up, thanks to her encouragement during the workouts, and the support of my wonderful family ... furry friends, too.

So here's to a healthier, slimmer, energetic rest of 2015!

And now for something completely different ...  

 
Have you been to my FB Author Page lately? I'm running a contest March 16th to April 16th, 2015 and giving away a signed copy of The Irish Westerns Volume 1. All entries are welcome. Leave a comment with your email address to enter.
Random.org will be picking the winner on April 16th. :)




Happy Reading!



Sláinte!
C.H.



2 comments:

  1. I would love to read these books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jeri, if you leave your email addy, I can enter you in the contest. :)

      Good Luck!

      Delete