Wednesday, February 18, 2015

JESSE by C.H. Admirand and Nook's 28 Days of Romance

I just found out that JESSE, book 3 in my Contemporary Western Trilogy for Sourcebooks is a part of Nook's 28 Days of Romance ... there must have been a glitch somewhere between Nook and Sourcebooks because there are just 2 days left ... February 20th ... and I only just found out!

Oh well, better late than never, right? BUT that means that you still have 2 days to snag my favorite book in the series. I loved writing Jesse and Danielle's story, especially where he meets and falls for Danielle's pint-sized pink cowgirl daughter Lacy. :)

I'll let you discover that for yourself. I don't want to spoil the story for you. 

Romance, Family, Hearth & Home feature in all of my books. I hope you enjoy the journey.


Sláinte!

C.H.



No comments:

Post a Comment