Saturday, January 31, 2015

2015 Is Off and Running and So Am I by C.H. Admirand


2015 is off and running, and so am I! Check out the exciting projects in the works so far this year ...

  • Mo Ghrá Mo Chroí Go Deo Series Translation: My Love My Heart Forever Bundled!  ~ Available Now!

  • Irish Western Series Large Print Editions -- for those of us who spent sooo many of our childhood years reading under the covers by flashlight ;) Print Proof for The Marshal's Destiny has shipped ... due to arrive any day! Estimated Pub Date: February 5th.

     

 

  • The Rancher's Heart in AUDIO! I'm delighted to be able to release the rest of this series in audio. I want readers to have format choices that will work for them. Print, e-book, large print, bundled, and audio--what's not to love?!? I'll keep you posted with updates on the project. First 15 minutes approved! Audiobook Completion Date: April 28th.

 

 


  • Irish Westerns Bundled in Print as follows ~ Books 1 & 2; Books 3 & 4, Books 5 & 6  (yes Masterson's story will be released this year) individually in print, e-book, audio and bundled with Flynn's Story. Volume 1 is being proofed as we speak ;)

     


  • Masterson's Story ~ Book 6 Irish Western Series

  • Historical Western YA ~ working title Montana Bound

  • And for something completely different ... I'm working on a series of Children's books--a project very near and dear to this grandmother's heart--dedicated to our darling grandbabies ... more on that too ;) Version 10 ... LOL ... being colored, but my pencils keep breaking. No, you can't make this up. J.L. Admirand has been instrumental in the creative process and editing of this project.

     

Happy Reading!!

 

Sláinte!
C.H.

 

 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment