Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Marshal's Destiny is Live on Audible.com by C.H. Admirand

I cannot believe it's really here and am pinching myself. ;)

When I opened my email this afternoon, I saw the note from ACX that The Marshal's Destiny was live on Audible.com and would go live on iTunes and Amazon.com in the next few days. ;)


Elizabeth Cook narrates the first book in my Irish Western Series and has a lovely Irish Brogue. Listening to her read, I close my eyes and can envision Margaret Mary Flaherty and U.S. Marshal Joshua Turner coming to life. 

A HUGE THANK YOU, to Elizabeth for her hard work and dedication to our project!!

Color me clueless as I logged onto audible.com to buy the book ... yes, I really am that geeky that I wanted to be able to listen to it ... and stopped because my MP3 player stopped working, and I don't have an iPod. 

But guess what, my darling boys gave me a Kindle Fire for my birthday and I can listen to audiobooks on it! Isn't that the coolest? OK ... sorry, I'm trying to stay calm, but this is seriously exciting.


Thanks for letting me gush and share my amazing news!

Happy Reading ... and Listening!



Sláinte!
C.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment