Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Irish Westerns Boxed Set by C.H. Admirand

I cannot believe it happened so fast, once I got the formatting to cooperate. LOL! I seem to do everything the hard way, and formatting is work to those of us who'd rather  be writing. :)

But that being said, the feeling of accomplishment outweighed the angst...that and the fact that you can learn something new every day, if you open your mind to the possibilities.

Once again, a HUGE thank you to the FABULOUS P and N Graphics, LLC for creating the logo and covers for the first four books in this series, and just the other day, the boxed set cover. Sahara and Scott are amazing to work with and I highly recommend them.

I really do believe that their beautiful covers have attracted new readers to this series, readers that have kept this series in the top 20 at Amazon for the last five months. 

I am humbled and beyond grateful that romance readers really do love Westerns, Cowboys, and a dash of Irish Charm added into the mix.

Speaking of Irish Charm, watch for Michael Flynn's story, although it is short at this time, he may start whispering in my ear to turn it into a longer book. 

Happy Reading!
C.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment