Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Rancher's Heart in Trade Paperback by C.H. Admirand


So exciting because now that I have the rights back, I'm able to offer my Irish Western Series in two new formats: e-book and trade paperback.

So here's the link to order THE RANCHER'S HEART in trade paperback at CreateSpace

It's been such a wild ride with first THE MARSHAL'S DESTINY and now THE RANCHER'S HEART shooting to the top 20 and then the top 10 at Amazon in Western Romances...and staying there! I'm honored that readers are loving these books as much as I do. :) TRH is still holding steady at #7 :)



 

Next up...PEARL'S REDEMPTION, book 3 in the series. Here's a sneak peak at the cover that P and N Graphics designed for me. Isn't it gorgeous??? 
  

I hope to have Pearl ready to upload by next week. Fingers crossed :)

 I cannot wait to see the cover design for book 4, A GIFT FROM HOME.





Happy Reading!
C.H.



No comments:

Post a Comment