Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Medieval Trilogy - Bundled for Kindle! June 27th Release Date by C.H. Admirand

Every once in a while an idea hits you and you just have to run with it. Well...a week or so ago, I had this idea...why not ask my publisher to release my Medieval Trilogy as a bundle?!?

And guess what? DCL Publications was on board with the idea and from then on it was full steam ahead! I had one stipulation, that I'd want the price to be super special...sooooo for the extra special price of $4.99, you can get your hands on THE LORD OF MEREWOOD KEEP/THE SAXON BRIDE/and A SCOT'S HONOR!

DCL's Annie Marshall created the print book covers and this new one for the bundle. Since Beautiful Billy Freda posed for 2 of the 3 original e-book covers in 2007, and all 3 of the print books covers released in 2010 and 2011, she designed a special cover for the bundle.  Isn't it awesome?!?

Here are the original covers created by Izzy. The books were recently released in Kindle format for the first time last week. So this is HUGE for me :)



 
And the print covers created by Annie 




Happy Reading!!!

C.H.



No comments:

Post a Comment