Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Trade Paperback Price Change for THE MARSHAL'S DESTINY by C.H. Admirand

Since I'm ahead of schedule with re-releasing my Irish Western Series, I've decided to go along with the suggested pricing at Amazon so that I can have the trade paperback version of THE MARSHAL'S DESTINY available at Amazon as well as CreateSpace.

For my FABULOUS Readers and fans of the Historical Western genre, I now have the first two books in my Irish Western Series available in Kindle format for just $0.99! A super deal :)

While I wrestled with raising the trade paperback price up from $4.99 to $6.99, I had no choice if I wanted to make it available to purchase via Amazon. Soooo...hence the price change...believe it or not I wasn't charging enough to cover the cost of production. I know...call me crazy...which is why I am keeping the e-book price at $0.99 :)

I will be sending the rest of info to those talented folks over at P and N Graphics so that they can created the full cover and I will be able to have book 2 THE RANCHER'S HEART available in trade paperback too :)

Happy Reading!!!
C.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment