Tuesday, May 14, 2013

THE RANCHER'S HEART, Bk 2 Irish Western Series Available Today by C.H. Admirand


I have always loved the characters that still live and breathe in my Irish Western Series. I have been dabbling in the self-publishing industry by re-releasing these titles now that I have most of the rights back. 

As of right now, I'm waiting for the rights to the 4th book in the series...should have them back in another month or so.

BUT until then...here is the second installment in my series...James Ryan's story. I'll admit to falling in love with the tall, black-haired Irishman...he reminds me of someone else that I love dearly! My darling, you know who you are...

Here is the link to TRH at Amazon and the series on my website, which is a work-in-progress.  :)

A HUGE THANK YOU!!! goes out to P and N Graphics, LLC for their fabulous cover design....and the Logo for my Irish Westerns...LOVE IT!!!

I cannot wait to see the next two covers :)








Happy Reading!!!
C.H.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to read this one! The first one, Marshals Destiny, was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete