Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Marshal's Destiny still holding strong in Amazon Kindle's top 10 Romance Westerns by C.H. Admirand

This has been a wild ride for me. First for getting the rights back to my Irish Western Series, finding the perfect cover designers - P and N Graphics, LLC, and then freshening up the stories. The more one writes, the better one's writing becomes. :)

BUT, the coolest part about releasing the first book in my series for the first time in e-book and trade paperback is that it hit the top ten at Amazon on April 24th and is holding it's own. The highest THE MARSHAL'S DESTINY reached was #6, and so far today it's at #9. I can't complain. :)
 
Today when I checked to see how TMD was doing (a bad habit I've developed since late April ) I noticed that Amazon has grouped my Irish Western Series, so it is easy to find. At the moment they have the original hardcovers up there, but as I release them in e-book and trade paperback, I'm sure the new covers will catch up.

Soooo a big thank you to Amazon for noticing that I've been in the top ten for three weeks and helping readers find my Irish Westerns :)  

Romance Readers are dedicated and wonderful! Without them, where would I be? 

I'm in the process of editing the second book in my historical western romance series, THE RANCHER'S HEART - a final cover is being finalized even as we speak. :)

Watch for the release of book 2, mid-May or by the end of the month.

Until then...

Happy Reading!
C.H.


No comments:

Post a Comment