Tuesday, May 28, 2013

OMG Seven Days and Counting til ONE DAY IN APPLE GROVE releases! by C.H. Admirand

I just turned in all but two of the guest blogs and interviews for the Virtual Tour for ONE DAY IN APPLE GROVE.

I cannot believe that it releases in just 7 days!!! Where did the time go? Wasn't I just in Kansas City attending RT? No...wait--it was Barbara Vey's Reader Lunch in Wisconsin? LOL!

Well, time does fly by and I've been really busy writing, releasing some of my backlist, and catching up by finishing those guest blogs. So much fun to write...

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll receive author copies for ONE DAY IN APPLE GROVE--good thing, because I'm giving most of them away:)

I should also be receiving new promo that I've designed at my favorite place VistaPrint to give away at BEA and RWA...next up promo-wise...goodies for Authors After Dark!

Here's my schedule I've even noted which books I'm giving away what dates. Cool, right? 

Back to the grindstone--I have characters arguing in my head, so I'd better get back to writing their stories :)

Happy Reading!
C.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment