Monday, January 21, 2013

Diving in to the NJRW PAN Liaison Job by C.H. Admirand

There are times in life when we need to give back. It has been awhile since I was active in my home chapter and although there were many reasons why I couldn't be, I definitely started to feel the overwhelming need to get involved again.

So, when I was asked if I'd consider being the PAN Liaison again, I said sure. OMGoodness! I guess I forgot how busy I'd be. So far I have lined up three speakers for the Feb, March, and May PAN Meetings, prepared my first report for the Board Meeting this past Saturday, transcribed my notes from the meeting, posted on the published author loop so many times in the last two days they will be positively SICK of me. LOL!

But, there is so much to do and so many other projects that I do need to get started on before I run out of time. Time is so elusive some days.

I need inspiration to figure out what other promo I'll be bringing to Barbara Vey's Luncheon in April and RT in May...I have ordered books that I'll be giving away, but it's the other promo that has me stumped. Hopefully a bolt out of the blue will strike and I'll have an idea. 

BUT...this is my brain post-deadline  + 3 days. LOL!

I'm sooo excited about the next two books in my series for Sourcebooks...and am lovin' the covers and can't wait for Cait and Jack (aka Doc Gannon)  and then Grace and Patrick to find their way to their HEA I can't help being a romantic.



OH...and did I remember to tell you about A WEDDING IN APPLE GROVE coming out in Large Print?!? I can actually read the book without my glasses...woo hoo! Here's the link...but no cover yet...http://tinyurl.com/bd9rrtv 



Sooooo until I have more news...

Happy Reading!
C.H.
 


2 comments:

  1. I"m going to try to read one of your books in February... and hope that I will like it enough to read more of them. they do sound like fun reads.
    JFWisherd(aot)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie - thanks for stopping by and for picking up one of my books. If you like small town romance, you might want to check out A Wedding in Apple Grove...but if you prefer cowboys, take a look at Tyler, the first book in my contemporary cowboy series. Please do let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete