Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Website Contest May 15th -31st!

Sometimes my brain seems to work more flawlessly than others when I'm on deadline. I wish I could pinpoint why so that I could make sure to follow the exact same routine for the next book...due July 1...and the one after that due Sept. 1st.

But alas...once I finish a book and turn it in, my brain is fried and I seriously have trouble forming coherent thoughts and speaking. But I had the same problem when my darlings hit the terrible twos! LOL. Our darling daughter, a mom herself, calls it baby-brain! She's such a wonderful mother.

To celebrate turning in book two in my upcoming Small Town USA series for Sourcebooks...ONE DAY IN APPLE GROVE two days ahead of schedule...I'm giving away a bunch of the fabulous free books that I received at RT this year, plus 3 copies of TYLER. 

I will not have the time to read for pleasure for the next little while, so I figured...why not share? It's what Romance Readers do, right? We pass on books we love...well I used to until the time one of my friends returned one of my Julie Garwood's with a smear of chocolate across one page...Julie? Seriously? AND it was a hardcover...arrrgggghhhh OK...I'm over it...but I stopped loaning out books to that particular friend.

Soooo, here's the scoop from today, May 15th through Midnight May 31st, enter to win by friending me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/CH.Admirand or following me on twitter http://www.twitter.com/CHAdmirand  or if you have already friended me and are following me on twitter...leave a comment on my website http://www.chadmirand.com  with your email address. I will be selecting three lucky winners and will make the announcement on Saturday, June 2nd.

I've grouped the books together in a nice mix of genres and will be adding a copy of TYLER to each group - here are the pics...

Group One:



Group Two:



 

Group Three:

 


Good Luck...Back to catching up with my overflowing inbox and my next deadline!

4 comments:

  1. 2 Days Early...IMPRESSIVE! Congrats!

    I'm currently visiting my daughter and playing with my 6 month old granddaughter, Nyah! She's so cute, cuddly and happy!

    I did like you on FACEBOOK. I'm definitely going to look for your books. You are a new author for me. I'd love to read TYLER. Thosr free packs look fantastic. I especially like Group 1. I've been wanting to read Sabrina Jeffries latest and Rocki St Claire's too!!

    johns lake at usa dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laurie G! Thanks for stopping by. Nyah sounds beautiful...my darling grandbaby Jack is 7 months old...where did the time go?

    I've added your name to the hat for Group 1. Be sure to leave your email so I can get in touch with you. :)

    Good Luck!
    TTYS,
    C.H. Admirand

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be able to enter this contest. But I don't have a facebook or twitter page. :(
    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julianne - I just sent you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete