Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting Ready to Leave for my first Lori Foster Event!

This is my first Lori Foster Event and I'm beyond excited...yep...butterflies in my stomach and all! Sooo, please look for me because I have some goodies for readers who stop by during the Author Speed Chat and goodies for the book fair. ;)

Check out the Western Reader Bliss Raffle Basket...the proceeds will be donated to One Way Farm www.OneWayFarm.org - A home for abused and abandoned children. 

The following authors have contributed books to the basket:

Chasing the Sun by Kaki Warner
Rough Stock by Cat Johnson
A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley
Whirlwind by Cindy Holby
A Cowboy Christmas by Janette Kenny
Cowboy Fever by Joanne Kennedy
Love Drunk Cowboy by Carolyn Brown
TBA by Beth Williamson
Tyler by C.H. Admirand
Plus...Cowboy Caviar - a special veggie appetizer spread (low fat & low carb), a Silver Hookmark Bookmark, and a
Straw Cowboy Hat all in a pretty basket with a sturdy handle...isn't it pretty?



At the event, authors also had an opportunity to create a centerpiece for the Saturday night dinner tables. What I loved about the idea is that we had height restrictions, so everyone could still see one another across the table and chat.  I found this really cool fabric covered box and have filled it with books: signed copy of Tyler and my historical Irish Western Series: The Marshal's Destiny, The Rancher's Heart, Pearl's Redemption and A Gift From Home along with two mini canvas bags with western logos on them, a journal and a bright bandana...oh and flowers...a centerpiece should have some flowers...right? LOL! 

Here's the pic...the hardcovers are all on their sides behind Tyler so they fit in the box better. (OH...and please ignore the sunflower tablecloth...I should have thought about that before I snapped the pic. ;)









For those of you who haven't read my historical series, I have excerpts on my website: www.chadmirand.com. Check out the covers:




Can't wait to meet everyone at the Reader Author Get Together!

Slainte'
C.H. Admirand

1 comment:

  1. What a great basket and centerpiece, I will be there to see them in person soon! My first time too, quite the crowd this year!

    ReplyDelete