Monday, June 6, 2011

C.H. Admirand interviewed by Novels Alive's Dayna Linton @ RT

I just got back from the fabulous Lori Foster Event in West Chester, Ohio and found out the interview I did during RT out in LA had been posted to You Tube. ;)


I had such a great time chatting with Dayna Linton. I've been a hosted author at Between Your Sheets since they started and am always amazed at how supportive they are and how they are constantly coming up with new ways to promote their authors. They also have Novel's Alive and are connected with Reader's Entertainment through COS (Circle of Seven) Productions run by Shelia English and her fabulous support team.

Here's the link:  http://youtu.be/ng50pGsPVIk

If you would like my Cream Scone Recipe...email me at c.h.admirand@gmail.com. I'd be happy to share the love...and calories! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment