Thursday, April 7, 2011

RT 2011 Pics from Western Reader Roundup

I've been up since 2am PST, my normal 5am EST, it's almost 10:30 real time (aka East Coast time) and I'm nearly done. I'm hoping breakfast will give me the energy I need to get through the rest of the day! Here's hoping. ;)

Yesterday we had our reader party, the Western Reader Roundup. It was a blast! We had Vivian teaching line dancing, and little did I realize that by the time I'd finished signing bags and books, she was on the "advanced" line dancing lessons. The music should have been my clue...Charlie Daniels' THE DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA. LOL! Here are some pics




Beth Williamson, Cindy Holby, Janette Kenny, Lorelei James, Margaret Brownley and I hosted the party check out the goodies we gave away!
 
 
 
 

Here's our raffle table

Yesterday afternoon was our craft panel: The Good, The Bad and The Hunky Cowboy which was a wonderful session discussing the ins and outs of writing Western Romances both historical and contemporary.

Slainte'
C.H. Admirand

No comments:

Post a Comment