Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blogging at CTR's Coffee, Books and a Blog Today!


I'm trying so hard to keep up and admire everyone who's survived their first Virtual Tour! Our fabulous publicist at Sourcebooks, Danielle, scheduled everything, I'd be totally brain-less if I had to do that part too!

Sooo, today, I'm blogging over at Coffee Time Romance at the Coffee, Books and a Blog. I've started with a brief introduction, for those readers who haven't met me yet, and posted three excerpts:


  • Tyler Meets Emily
  • Tyler Applying For The Job
  • Can Tyler Pass The Test?

This book was so much fun to write, but I have to say I loved writing DYLAN's story, too.;) I'm waiting for edits for Dylan...any day now...and am writing JESSE's story.

For this week's Virtual Tour Stops - here's the link:

I'd love it if you stop and visit with me.

Slainte'
C.H. Admirand

No comments:

Post a Comment