Saturday, January 29, 2011

Early Reviews for TYLER!!!

Some days start off better than others. When our publicist from Sourcebooks emailed three great reviews for TYLER, I knew it was going to be a good day.

I've been nervous about this book for so many reasons:
1.) it's my debut in mass market paperback
2.) it's a contemporary
3.) it's the first book I wrote for a new editor at a new publisher

Sooo...if I may borrow a line from one of my favorite movies, The Quiet Man: "...so without further eloquence..."

Review from The Romance Studio ~ "This fabulous cowboy romance left me with a huge grin on my face. This is my first story by this author, but definitely won't be my last and I know that I'll read it over and over again. I highly recommend this story especially if you love humor and heat with your wrangler romances." Theresa Joseph, TRS, 4.5/5 Hearts Here's the link: http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/tyleradmirand.htm

Review from RT ~ "The passion between the two main characters is electrifying and their need to be consumed with each other will leave readers panting." B. Nakia Garner, RT 3 Stars

Review from Night Owl Reviews ~ "I really like this book for so many reasons. One the story was presented in a manner that kept my interest and had me wondering about all of these subplots. I want to see what happens! The characters are fantastic." Terri, Night Owl Reviews, 4.75/5 Reviewer Top Pick!!

Here’s the link that will go live on March 1st:

http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nor/Reviews/Terri-reviews-Tyler-The-Secret-Life-Of-Cowboys-by-CH-Admirand.aspx

Check back for more up-to-date reviews as I receive them!

Slainte’

C.H. Admirand

No comments:

Post a Comment