Sunday, May 30, 2010

RT Afternoon Delight Bookseller & Librarian Event

I've been working outside most of the day in our gardens, trying to tame the weeds that somehow took over while I was on deadline. Go figure. LOL!

My darling husband took care of taming the grape vines and wild roses that had taken hold in our crab apple tree and had been holding the playhouse hostage. Ok...it's not really a playhouse anymore, our kids are too old for that, but we're thinking of changing it to a garden playhouse, we need a space for our gardening tools and maybe a space to sprout seedlings. Who knows...ANYWAY...as promised, here are more RT photos.

Here are a few of the cakes with our bookcovers on them from the Afternoon Delight Bookseller & Librarian Event interspersed with photos from the event. I was delighted that Anne Elizabeth invited me to be one of the sponsoring authors this year. The first pic is of AE & me with our cakes.





Slainte'
C.H. Admirand




No comments:

Post a Comment