Friday, April 23, 2010

BLOGTALK RADIO INTERVIEW TOMORROW NIGHT!

I'll be Phoebe Jordan's guest tomorrow night from 6:30pm - 7:15pm, EST. I had my dates mixed up and thought I had one more week. BUT the good news is that there's still time to tune in tomorrow night and hear the latest news.

Here's the link: (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phoebe-jordan/2010/04/24/phoebe-jordan-chats-with-c-h-admirand-an-rt-booklovers-convention-special)

RT 2010: Come join the fun at the RT Convention in Columbus, Ohio April 28th through May 1st, 2010! I’ve got tons of goodies to share with readers, librarians and booksellers. I have themed gift boxes…I decided to go the crafty but practical route and have bright green and bright yellow file boxes stuffed to the brim with books, glasses, spiral journals with various covers on them, etc.

Check out the schedule of events where I’ll be during the Convention:

SHORT STORIES THE MYTH: BUSTED! 4/29/10 from 11:15am to 12:15pm – I’ll be giving a hands-on workshop with fellow authors, Anne Elizabeth and Tara Nina.

AFTERNOON DELIGHT IV BOOKSELLER PARTY! 4/29/10 from 2:45pm to 3:45pm, I’ll be one of the hosted authors at the Afternoon Delight IV Bookseller Party. We have tons of goodies for booksellers, so come on out and join in the party!


E-BOOK EXPO: 4/30/0 from 4pm to 6pm. I’ll be signing BRIDGET’S RAINBOW, SULLIVAN’S CHOICE and A SCOT’S HONOR. I’ll have a gorgeous raffle basket, so be sure to stop by and take a chance!


GIANT BOOK FAIR: 5/1/10 from 11am 2pm. I’ll be signing copies of THE LORD OF MEREWOOD KEEP and PEARL’S REDEMPTION. I have a gorgeous raffle basket, so be sure to stop by!


Slainte'

C.H. Admirand


No comments:

Post a Comment