Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daffodils, Spring & Book Covers

I'm really looking forward to Spring. My darling hubby gave me a pot of Daffodils on Valentine's Day to brighten up my spirits. It worked! Here's a photo of one lonely little flower.


But look how beautiful they are after a whole week!!



I really miss my garden and found a couple of pictures I took last summer. We have Butterfly bushes that are wonderfully fragrant and attract the Yellow Swallowtail Butterflies and Hummingbirds.


We also have Purple Coneflowers, that Hummingbirds and Butterflies just love. Aren't they just lovely?



Oh well, to keep busy and ignoring the fact that more weather is headed our way (they mentioned that 4-letter word again...SNOW) I'm telling everyone about my totally FAB new cover for my August release...A GIFT FROM HOME...the 4th book in my Irish Western Series. If you missed my post yesterday, here it is again.


Enjoy!
Slainte'
C.H. Admirand

No comments:

Post a Comment