Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cover for A Gift From Home!

Every time I see another cover, it's like opening a gift. Five Star's art department has done it again...they've come up with a cover that's even more beautiful than the last one. I'm amazed at how they keep topping their last cover. My fabulous editor, Tiffany Schofield, was instrumental with the last minute change to the cover. It is to-die-for. Thanks, Tiffany!!! Here's the latest for the 4th book in my Irish Western Series:



But I really loved the cover for the 3rd Book:



And the cover for the 2nd book was fabulous:



The first book was published by Avalon Books and included the cameo of my great-grandmother...the real Margaret Mary Flaherty, so it is near and dear to my heart:



For those of you who haven't read any of the series, check out my website for blurbs and excerpts from all four books and see if I can't tempt you to pick one up and read it. Check your local library for a copy...there are in quite a few across the country.

Slainte'
C.H. Admirand

No comments:

Post a Comment