Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Patt Mihailoff Author of the Year @ RWA/NYC's GAA




What a fabulous evening!!! Tara Nina and I took the train into NYC to attend RWA/NYC's annual Golden Apple Awards...specifically to cheer on our mutual friend...the AMAZING and FABULOUS Patt Mihailoff as she received the Golden Apple Award for Author of the Year!!! Check out these photos...we brought champagne and roses...


And of course had to have our pic taken with Patt! While these pics aren't that clear, I did snap some of Patt accepting her GAA... Patt has always been and will always be an inspiration to me. I'll always been grateful for her friendship and continued support.

Slainte'
C.H. Admirand

3 comments:

  1. That is so absolutely cool, Colleen! I wish I had been there!

    Christine Bush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there. She is truly a treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. This spectacular evening was even more wonderful because you and Tara came to see me accept this prestigious award. Anyone who knows you Colleen know how special and talented you are. There are no words to express my garitude for your friendship and support. I love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete