Friday, August 7, 2009

On the way to the wedding....

My hubby and I are on our way to San Diego in about...twenty minutes. When my very good friend, Anne Elizabeth, asked me to be a bridesmaid back in April, how could I say no? Never mind that I'm not that fond of flying, or that the longest flight I've ever been on was about 2 and 1/2 hours...I'm getting on that plane for her.

And this morning, I realized, that my darling husband is getting on that plane for me! He's been overseas on business, so the length of the flight isn't an issue...but the jam-packed schedule we have once we hit the ground shows just how much he loves me.

Tuesday we celebrated 30 years...where the heck has the time gone? We've laughed and loved for nearly 35 years...more than half my life. If I had to do it all over again...I'd listen to my Dad and take the stairs...forget the ladder...and elope.

Well...gotta go...I've got to make sure I have my memory stick and notes for my wip for Highland Press - HOLIDAY EXCLUSIVE - I do have a couple of weeks before it's due. Good thing I still have two people to interview for my story.

My handsome hubby has graciously let me borrow his laptop for the journey....

Darn...just got the word that I have to go...will write more later!!!

Slainte'
C.H. Admirand

No comments:

Post a Comment